Using Pinterest and Facebook to Increase Your Blog Traffic and Profits
I have been blogging for several years now. I love to write and my desire has always been to share my words with others and prayerfully make a difference in their lives, either big or small. If you love to write and you’re blogging, chances are you want to reach others as well.
There are so many different ways to drive traffic to your blog or business website, however, Pinterest is the absolute BEST way to promote and advertise your writing or products and reach thousands and thousands of people in the time it takes to repin….and it costs nothing to use Pinterest.
Let’s be Pinterest Friends! Click here. Connect with me on Facebook here.
For years, I didn’t utilize the power of Pinterest and Facebook. I was on it almost every day, but only pinning to my own boards and never creating my own pins to share nor joining any Facebook groups. In my search for ways to increase traffic to my blog in the MOST affordable way possible, I quickly realized that Pinterest and Facebook is the way to go. But where to start? Then I came across www.LoveFamilyHealth.com, a blog written by a Pinterest and Facebook marketing superstar! For real! I have learned so much in such a short amount of time.
Megan from www.LoveFamilyHealth.com created the most amazing and helpful e-course on EVERYTHING you need to know to grow your blog through Pinterest, create an income from your blog, branding, and social media marketing. I bought her course, Become a Pinterest Ninja and quickly realized what a huge game changer this was for me. Those who love to write and love to blog…also love to have traffic to share their words with the world. So if you’re looking for a resource to help you navigate the waters of Pinterest and Facebook, I highly recommend her course. I paid $29.99 for all of the information and lessons listed below!
The information stated below is straight from Megan’s website and you can click here to purchase the course.
This blog contains affiliates. To learn more about our Affiliate Policy, please click here.
What if I told you that you could drive tons of traffic to your site without spending hours upon hours promoting it online?
I am sure you wouldn’t believe me, OR you are thinking it’s going to cost you an arm and a leg.
The truth is… you CAN and it will cost you LESS than your weekly Starbucks tab.
I spent nearly $500 on Pinterest courses and did hours and hours (and hours) of research to figure out every single aspect of Pinterest. I don’t want you to have to do the same! Ain’t no one got time for that!
Pinterest is a massive traffic powerhouse and will be one of the most important tools you will ever use. Seriously. If you think you have Pinterest figured out, think again! 90% of bloggers are using Pinterest TOTALLY WRONG! And I was one of them! And now, Pinterest sends me over 100,000 page views A MONTH!
But hold the phone! This is MUCH more than just a Pinterest course! MUCH more! Let me give you a quick rundown!
Here is what you will learn…
- How to set up your Pinterest for Business Account or how to convert your Personal Account to a Business Account.
- Confirm your website with Pinterest to give your page a more professional look.
- How to enable rich pins.
- How to use Pinterest Group Boards to increase your blog’s traffic.
- How to start your own Pinterest Group board and get contributors. (video)
- 367 Pinterest Group boards (organized by blogging niche) ALL accepting contributors, and who to email to get an invite.
- How to search for trending keywords. (video)
- How and where to place those keywords to make your pins and boards go viral in a short amount of time.
- How to organically grow your followers in a short amount of time.
- How to be successful without paying for a pin scheduler! (yes, you heard that right!)
- Where and how to search for the perfect FREE stock images, images that can be pinned directly from your post. (video)
- How to create the perfect pin, one that is sure to be re-pinned over and over! (video)
- How and where to market your pin (and blog posts) to drive TONS of traffic to your site. (video)
- How to think of new topics to blog about.
- Learn the ins and outs of Pinterest Analytics and use them to your advantage. (video)
- How to brand your business, to give you a look that will be sure to help you stand out online.
- How to incorporate your brand into ALL of your Social Media Accounts.
- 101 Facebook groups that will help grow your following, all organized by blogging niche
- How to start a profitable Facebook Group, how to get people to join, how to get people to purchase your products (or affiliates), how to get people to participate in the group! Without you spending a DIME on advertising! (video)
Income/Monetize your blog
- 85 affiliates organized by blogging niche, you can easily join and start making money with your blog!
- How to write a killer blog post to market your affiliate(s). (video)
- How to create your own profitable course with Teachable (this will apply to ALL blogging niches!) (video)
- My FREE workshop: Let Pinterest Grow Your Email List! Which will help you with every single aspect of email marketing, including how often to email your subscribers and what to say! (Plus you get 30 days of ConverKit for FREE!)
As you can see, Pinterest Ninja is your one-stop shop for blogging success!
And of course, there are tons of different printable worksheets to help keep you organized and stay on track and 101 beautiful images to use to create your pins!
Pinterest Ninja also includes: Over 100 custom Pinterest board covers you can use to help give your Pinterest page the professional touch it needs!
Click here to buy Pinterest Ninja for $29.99, (it’s a one-time payment, not a monthly subscription) trust me when I say you won’t regret it! I launched Pinterest Ninja only a few short months ago and I have already made FOUR updates! The cool thing is once you purchase Pinterest Ninja, you get ALL future updates for FREE! The internet is a constantly changing universe. So I am always learning new things! And that means I will keep having new things to teach you!
I am a stay at home Mom, I don’t have hours to spend every day promoting my blog, and I don’t want you to spend hours every day promoting yours either! So let Pinterest do the work for you! As you can see from the stats above, if you follow this guide step-by-step, you are sure to flourish!